Saturday 7 February 2009

5Q

Where have you been?
My name is CUI BO YA(Yolanda), graduated from the department of Visual Communication of DongHua University in 2007, ShanHai, China.




Where am I now?

I left away form my familiar campus in China and come to the UK with some design skills and experiences.
I’m now in a new stage and I’m ready!





Where do I want to go?
At the moment, I’m going to find a subject to build up my MA. At the same times, I also will looking for some opportunities and make observations on the different culture and art forms.





How am I going to get there?

I’m going to keep trying any possible methods to get to the destination.




How will I know I have arrived?
Basically, I should finish my project proposal, time management and final outcomes successfully. Further, I want to have a clearer direction of my future career and know what I exactly need or want to focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers