Monday 2 March 2009

Home decoration and the relevant industries...

I did some research about the home decoration and the relevant industries in the UK market, in order to help me to improve the strengths of my brand.


From those researches, I got several conclusions:


A large number of British families (2 peoples) prefer to arrange their homes by themselves than to hire a professional decoration company.

• Almost local decoration companies are professional, and they focus on high-end audience, so the price is high.


• There are two main forms of decoration engineering in the UK market: Inside Construction, which will be supervised by local relevant departments. And Inside Decoration, which will always arranged by owners themselves.

_________________________________________________________________________________________



Position

So far, I have a clear position of my brand in the UK market, one is the Material Layer and another one is the Spirit Layer. As shown in Figure below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers