Sunday 15 February 2009

PGC phase--Position

After I finished the visiting of local home furnishing brands in the UK market, I start to think about the position of my own brand. Who are my target consumers? What kind of function do I have? What kind of strength do I have to attract people? ……





First of all, I made three questionnaires to help me to understand:
What are the well know brands of home furnishing in the UK?
Where are the great places to open a shop?
How far people in the UK accept China?










Next, I understand the Furniture Market 2007-2008 in China and the UK. Form those data and situations, I understand that it’s hard to hold a home furnishing business without any special strategies and new concepts, especially in the UK market under the high pressures of `credit crunch'. So, me as a foreign competitor, should have some innovative concepts or strategies to make sure I can stand steadily.






China Furniture Market Report, 2007-2008

















Household Furniture Market Report 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers