Sunday 12 July 2009

Final name and logo design

VI

Business Card




Advantage Card




Letterhead & Envelope







Final logo design





There are several logos of this brand. It is composed of a red stamp, the chinese words inside means "wonderful becoming". The reason why I choose a stamp as the symbol of my brand is I want to express that is a bespoke service.













This is the final logo of "Wonderful Becoming"










The final concept and name of my brand




The final name is "Wonderful Becoming", the chinese name is "创生", and the slogan is "for home, for family, for the future".
I hope that my services is a beginning of the wonderful becoming for my clients. The name represent an active and hopeful expectation and attitude to life.








Wonderful Becoming
创生

for home, for family, for the future








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers